Action Man World

Celebrate Action Man & friends, including Hall of Fame G.I.JOE (1993 onwards) Friendly site for the MAM fans. This site was designed for desktop computers.

HomeHome  Mission ReportsMission Reports  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Live Chatbox Now Added To This Site...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amwic
Admin

Location : Between here and saving another MAM! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Live Chatbox Now Added To This Site...   Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:52 pm

Hi All,

I've added a live chatbox at the bottom of this site for members, just use "Log In" to enter and chat away, you can chat about anything other than politics... you can even post photos and links to videos on YouTube whilst you chat, just open another tab in your browser whilst chatting to sign into your favourite photo hosting site, then get your photo code/link for pasting into live chat. Don't forget to "Log Out" after using chat, which can be found on the right side of the screen just above the chat box. Chatters normally chat from around 6:30pm/7:00pm each night onwards (UK time), but members from across the pond can use it anytime they like. All chat sessions will be deleted after about 48 hours to respect everyone's privacy, no chat dialogue will ever be shared outside of this forum. To make the chatbox go full screen, just click the chatbox link again when signed into chat, it will open another tab in you browser, you can easily log out again and close the extra tab down when finished... Have fun.

amwic. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.actionmanworld.com

Live Chatbox Now Added To This Site...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1