Action Man World

Celebrate Action Man & friends, including Hall of Fame G.I.JOE (1993 onwards). This is a friendly site for the MAM fans and was designed for desktop and laptop computers.

HomeHome  Mission ReportsMission Reports  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Total Mission (3 Piece Carded Set)...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amwic
Admin

Location : Between here and saving another MAM! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Total Mission (3 Piece Carded Set)...   Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:56 am

The special agent below is very James Bond:

I'm going to add oxygen tanks and mouthpiece to the diver outfit, plus an octopus and 2 sharks. I'm also going to add a breathing mouth piece to the pilot helmet, as it doesn't come with one.. notice the different helmet depicted in the box art image, it's totally different than the one supplied in the box. I think sets like these were intended to get rid of Action Man surplus stock, it's still a nice set that can be added to.

I found this set and a bundle of other sets at a car boot sale a few years back, all at a very cheap price.

Last edited by amwic on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.actionmanworld.com
jldm20060
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Total Mission (3 Piece Carded Set)...   Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:17 pm

Nice!

amwic wrote:

The special agent below is very James Bond:

I'm going to add oxygen tanks and mouthpiece to the diver outfit, plus an octopus and 2 sharks. I'm also going to add a breathing mouth piece to the pilot helmet, as it doesn't come with one.. notice the different helmet depicted in the box art image, it's totally different than the one supplied in the box. I think sets like these were intended to get rid of Action Man surplus stock, it's still a nice set that can be added to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amwic
Admin

Location : Between here and saving another MAM! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Total Mission (3 Piece Carded Set)...   Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:33 pm

Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.actionmanworld.com

Total Mission (3 Piece Carded Set)...
Page 1 of 1