Action Man World

Celebrate Action Man & friends, including Hall of Fame G.I.JOE (1993 onwards). This is a friendly site for the MAM fans and was designed for desktop and laptop computers.

HomeHome  Mission ReportsMission Reports  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Air Patrol (uncarded)..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amwic
Admin

Location : Between here and saving another MAM! "That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Air Patrol (uncarded)..   Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:13 am

Air Patrol is is yet another Action Man special function toy which oozes play quality, I renamed it Air security:

This is a very good version of Action Man, when the button is pressed the rotor blade spins, there's a blasting sound effect noise and the missile can be fired via a small press switch on the figure's right elbow...

The bright florescent yellow colour of this set is very nice, it draws attention from the corner of your eye straight away, the extraordinary bright color was a good marketing move by Hasbro...

I can imagine Air Patrol as security flying just above the forest that surrounds Action Man HQ. 10 out of 10 for this fun toy, it's fully complete and ready for flying action against Dr X and his cronies.

I highly recommend this figure to any Action Man fan.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.actionmanworld.com

Air Patrol (uncarded)..
Page 1 of 1