Action Man World

Celebrate Action Man & friends, including Hall of Fame G.I.JOE (1993 onwards) Friendly site for the MAM fans. This site was designed for desktop computers.

HomeHome  Mission ReportsMission Reports  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Some More Boot Sale Finds April 2016..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amwic
Admin

Location : Between here and saving another MAM! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Some More Boot Sale Finds April 2016..   Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:15 pm

This bundle was found at one car boot sale along with a ton more back in April 2015 or 2016 (I can't exactly remember what year?), it was unbelievably cheap to buy.. I had to make 2 trips to get it all home and my arms were aching the next day. There was far more than in the photo, which included lots of unboxed figures and equipment, plus some carded "Shore Patrol" uniforms..

To be continued...

Last edited by amwic on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.actionmanworld.com
amwic
Admin

Location : Between here and saving another MAM! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Some More Boot Sale Finds April 2016..   Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:10 pm

Nearly my entire Action Man collection came from hunting for them at car boot sales and charity shops, none of these in this thread so far have come from ebay, I've only ever bought about 6 items from ebay, and that was this year (recently). I do have a few in my collection that came via postal swaps with a friend of mine: Ackie88, who's been very helpful to me when trying to complete some of my sets. It was hard work hunting for them at boot sales since 2009, it involved getting up early and braving the frost, plus the use of my eagle eyes. Nowadays pro toy hunters at boot sales and in charity shops are taking their toll on Action Man fans like me, some are very rude if you get something before they do, I won't go into that Sad

I put what I have together on a very limited budget, but prices are set to rise very high as modern Action Man becomes popular again... I think it's time to email Hasbro again about getting Action Man (MAM) back on the shop shelves again, they could also provide some great Action Man educational apps for kids and adult fans alike.

amwic (ex-vamster).

Back to top Go down
amwic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some More Boot Sale Finds April 2016..   Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:13 pm

Here's another few items I found at another boot sale in the past, including an original/vintage Geyper Man boxed Training Tower (now used by MAM) I think I only payed about £3 for the Polar set cheers

Back to top Go down

Some More Boot Sale Finds April 2016..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1