Action Man World

Celebrate Action Man & friends, including Hall of Fame G.I.JOE (1993 onwards) Family friendly site for the fans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Dear Hasbro 2..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
Admin

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Dear Hasbro 2..   Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:58 am

Dear Hasbro,

If you ever released Action Man again from the years 1993 - 2006, then I think you should use a new type of articulation, a serrated edge type arcticulation for the arm elbows and knee joints and not made of rubber/vinyl, but rather harder plastic, that way the joints won't become stiff over time. Also some of the figure necks are a bit too long. Apart form that, the head sculpts are a vast improvement on the original 1960's Action man figures, the new Action Man has a realistic skin finish and texture, which I like a lot. The hands are ok as they are and don't need to be made smaller, they are very robust and hard wearing and can easily be cleaned when grubby, but the hair flocking technique needs to be upgraded more with stronger glue needed to be used. So how about getting the range back on the toy shop shelves again, this will help get the youngsters and adults away from their iPhones, yes there are adults who like collecting toys for nostalgic reasons.

clivvers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.actionmanworld.com

Dear Hasbro 2..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1