Action Man World

Celebrate Action Man & friends, including Hall of Fame G.I.JOE (1993 onwards) Family friendly site for the fans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Dear Hasbro 1..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
Admin

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Dear Hasbro 1..   Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:56 am

Dear Hasbro,

I would very much like to see the Action Man range in production again with new colour schemes and sets. To start with I think the polar range should be expanded more with a new important item added to the range like a large polar one man tent for Action Man, preferably in white and blue modern day type camouflage, or just plain white. Other import items to include are some equipment boxes to carry all Action Man's polar expedition gear, perhaps a newly designed sledge to carry the equipment boxes and 1 or 2 polar husky dogs, the ones that are were used for the older Polar Mission sets, perhaps with a new running pose design. Also the polar jacket could be made in white, royal blue or camo like the tent, also eye protection goggles made with a blue coloured tint.. more to come as ideas come in...

clivvers A.M.W.I.C. 2017.

Last edited by clivvers on Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.actionmanworld.com Online
clivvers
Admin

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Dear Hasbro 1..   Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:45 am

Dear Hasbro,

I would also like to see the Rhino jeep made in a silver/grey colour with black trim, also how about a white version for polar driving adventures, perhaps with molded on chain grips on the tyres and working front headlamps. The Rhino jeep would also look good in Jungle adventure colours with zebra type stripes.

clivvers A.M.W.I.C. 2017.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.actionmanworld.com Online

Dear Hasbro 1..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1