Action Man World

Celebrate Action Man & friends, including Hall of Fame G.I.JOE (1993 onwards) Family friendly site for the fans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Strike/Elite Force By Sunny Smile

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
Admin

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Strike/Elite Force By Sunny Smile   Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:48 am

These figures are cheap toy action figures by 'Sunny Smile' so can't really be compare to today's modern type figures, you got to remember they were designed in the 2000's for youngsters of the age of 4 years and upwards, so they would look pretty good through the eyes of a 4 year old. These figures were a cheap alternative to Action Man back then. They're part of the 12" action figure history so they deserve attention.

I have more of these figures, including one with a very good quality oriental/Asian head sculpt, which includes a small facial scar on the figure's lower left jaw. I also have another dog.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.actionmanworld.com Online

Strike/Elite Force By Sunny Smile
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1