Action Man World

Celebrate Action Man & friends, including Hall of Fame G.I.JOE (1993 onwards). This is a friendly site for the MAM fans and was designed for desktop and laptop computers.

HomeHome  Mission ReportsMission Reports  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Ultra Corps "Junk Yard" 12" Action Figure By Lanard..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amwic
Admin

Location : Between here and saving another MAM! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Ultra Corps "Junk Yard" 12" Action Figure By Lanard..   Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:43 pm

I received this figure and loose Action Man outfits in the post from a friend of mine last year, it's an Ultra Corps 12" scale action figure called "Junk Yard" by a toy company called Lanard, I'm not sure if the figure is wearing the officially released outfit?. He also sent me the dog, Thanks Ackie88!. I'm a big fan of the early Ultra Corps figures, I have a tidy bundle of them now, including 2 firemen, all found at car boot sales for pennies over the years.

Thanks Ackie.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.actionmanworld.com

Ultra Corps "Junk Yard" 12" Action Figure By Lanard..
Page 1 of 1