Action Man World

Celebrate Action Man & friends, including Hall of Fame G.I.JOE (1993 onwards). This is a friendly site for the MAM fans and was designed for desktop and laptop computers.

HomeHome  Mission ReportsMission Reports  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Hello friends. I am the new one. Hola amigos. Soy el nuevo.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eduardoalonso
New Recruit

PostSubject: Hello friends. I am the new one. Hola amigos. Soy el nuevo.   Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:53 pm

Hola amigos. Soy el nuevo. Colecciono muñecos de varios tipos, Action Man, Max Steel, Ken,... La mayor parte de mi colección son MAM.
Espero aprender mucho de vosotros. Gracias y un saludo.

Oh, sorry. I translate with Google.

Hello friends. I am the new one I collect dolls of various types, Action Man, Max Steel, Ken, ... Most of my collection is MAM.
I hope to learn a lot from you. Thanks and best regards.

Eduardo

Last edited by eduardoalonso on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amwic
Admin

Location : Between here and saving another MAM! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Hello friends. I am the new one. Hola amigos. Soy el nuevo.   Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:21 pm

eduardoalonso in Spain,

Hola y bienvenidos a este nuevo y prometedor sitio, definitivamente estás en el lugar correcto. Espero verte publicar algunas fotos. Estoy usando Google translate para este texto porque soy del Reino Unido. Espero que lo disfrutes aquí...

amwic. Smile

For UK members:

eduardoalonso in Spain,

Hi and welcome to this up and coming new site, you are definitely in the right place.. I look forward to seeing you posting some photos. I'm using Google translate for this text as I'm from the UK. I hope you enjoy it here.

amwic. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.actionmanworld.com

Hello friends. I am the new one. Hola amigos. Soy el nuevo.
Page 1 of 1